Here are the following situations for your prayers for Monday, August 14, 2023, as of 9:41 a.m.:
- Please remember the family of Ken Stevenson in his recent death. Ken grew up at City Road Chapel and there are folks in our church who remember him fondly.
- Our friend Debby Young has been in the ICU in Mississippi dealing with sepsis from a number of different infections. As of this morning, she is making progress but is still very sick.
- One of the residents of our Housing Center was attacked by an ex-boyfriend early Sunday morning. She is banged up and shaken by the experience, but was not seriously injured. The police are looking for the ex-boyfriend.
- We were blessed to have Esther Walden and Nathan Baker back in worship yesterday. They are both progressing in their recovery.
- Judi Jones is going through cardiac rehab and the Lifecare Center in Old Hickory.
- Joy Luthy is about to undergo another course of radiation therapy.
- We need to remember the firefighter who was injured in the major apartment fire in Mt. Juliet this weekend.
- Also, please keep all affected by the fires in Maui, Hawaii.