We all are looking forward to the day when we will be able to gather again for worship. Yet, while we are waiting for Nashville to move to the Phase 3 reopening status, we know that many are looking for personal connections with others. In keeping with the Nashville guidelines, we are allowing groups of no more than 10 to gather at the church for study, conversation, or simply to be with one another. Here are the guidelines for small group gatherings at the church:
- All attendees must wear masks while in the building.
- All attendees should maintain 6-foot social distancing and limit contact with others.
- Group gatherings should last no longer than 60 minutes in order to limit proximity to others.
- Groups wanting to gather should call the church office to schedule a day and time so that we can ensure that the building is open for your use.
- No more than 2 groups can be in the building at the same time.
- Groups are also welcome to gather outside under the gym which provides the least risk in spreading the COVID virus.
Our goal, as always, is to ensure the safety of all who come into the building while also maintaining connections with one another. If you have questions about this, please email Pastor Jay at email@example.com.