The 9th Annual Madison Train show is coming up soon, and Nathan Baker, coordinator of the event is needing some assistance with the event. The Train Show is a fundraiser for our Child Development Center, and is an important event in making our church visible throughout the midsouth region.
Currently, we have the following needs:
- Sandwiches in sandwich bags
- Cookies or brownies in individual bags
Volunteers needed to:
- Label, stamp, and mail cards
- Setup gym with tables on July 16
- Help hold open doors on July 26, 27, and 28
- Sell tickets and help with door prizes on July 27 and 28
- Help with loading and unloading all three days
For more info or to volunteer please call Nathan Baker at (615) 612-3324 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.