Here are my notes from our conversation from last night about upcoming stuff:
Chili Supper on February 4, 2018
- Mac Smith will be cooking the chili
- Elaine Moore will create a sign-up sheet for items needed
- Kids and/or parents should arrive at 9 a.m. to help with setup
- Each youth is asked to donate 1 loaf of bread’s worth of sandwiches and one dessert
- Anna will make up two boxes, one for the Eagle and one for the Patriots and we will encourage folks to make donations for the team they think will win.
Warmth in Winter 2018 – Feb. 9-11, 2018
- I have registered the following people:
- Anna V.
- Jacob M.
- Sam M.
- Stephen S.
- Whitney W.
- Dakota J.
- Jameon K.
- Opening worship will start at 8 p.m. We will gather at the church around 5 p.m. and head over to Opry Mills for dinner. We’ll then head to registration and then scope out our seats for worship.
- You will need to bring a sleeping bag, money for meals, and a bible. We will be staying at the church and sleeping on the floor.
- The cost of the event is $65. It would be great if you could contribute $45 toward the registration fee, but I don’t want anyone to not go because of money.
- We will be done around noon on Sunday.
- UPDATE: We have registered to go the week of June 19, 2018.
- We are currently planning for the following participants:
- Mac Smith
- Esther Walden
- Jacob Moore
- Megan Hinerman
- Samuel C’deBaca
- Jameon Keyes
- Brian Stinson
- Whitney Walters
- The cost will be determined based on the MountainTOP Fee and Van rental.
I think that about covers it. Let me know if I forgot anything.