I am about to buy tickets for the Sounds game next Sunday. Here is who I believe has confirmed that they are coming:
- Esther Walden
- Jay Voorhees
- Sam Moore
- Jake Moore
- Anna Voorhees
- Whitney Walters
- Dakota Jenkins
I’m going to buy 4 additional tickets in case I’ve missed someone (Brian, Anna W., CJ). If no one claims them by Sunday morning I will give them away to folks in the church.
Y’all let me know if you are coming or not by texting me at 615-310-6530.
Here are the details for Sunday:
- We will need to be at 1st TN Park between 5:30-5:45. Let’s meet at the church at 5 p.m. to carpool down to the stadium.
- The cost for the ticket is $10. You will need to bring additional money for food and drink at the park.
- There is paid parking at various lots around the stadium. It would be great for riders to help the drivers with this expense.
- Speaking of driving, I’m not planning on taking the van (too hard to park). We’ll figure out the car pooling when you get to the church.
- It’s not at all certain if there will be extra tickets at the park for purchase, so I need to know who is coming ASAP.
- Let’s have fun and play this Sunday!