Project Transformation Tennessee invites Christ-centered young adults seeking a year-long experience of hands-on ministry with underserved children in Middle Tennessee to apply for our One-Year Internship program.
- lead after-school and summer enrichment programming for children,
- build sustaining relationships with schools, community centers, and social service agencies,
- grow in leadership through coaching, spiritual direction, and leadership courses, and
- live in community with other fellows who share a passion for ministry and service.
Full-time fellows serve August-August and receive a $12,000 living stipend, healthcare coverage options, mileage allowance, and housing.
- Implement afterschool programming for children,
- and grow in leadership through coaching, spiritual direction, and leadership courses.
Part-time interns serve August-May and receive a $4,000 living stipend.
Applicants must have completed one year of college or be at least 19 years old.
For applications or more information, visit www.pttennessee.org or contact Sarah McCormick at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-810-9620.
Project Transformation’s mission is to engage young adults in leadership development and ministry exploration, support underserved children and families, and connect churches to communities in need.